a Day Trip from Marrakech To Ouarzazate and Ait Benhaddou
Are you in for a taste of the Moroccan Sahara? If yes then you will enjoy this tour which will take you to Ouarzazate or like it has been nicknamed “The door of the desert”.
The Ouarzazate area is a noted film-making location, with Morocco’s biggest studios inviting many international companies to work here.
This town as well is chiefly inhabited by Berber-speakers, who constructed many of the prominent kasbahs and buildings for which the area is known.
Ouarzazate is an important holiday destination in Morocco, as a base for excursions across the Draa Valley and into the desert.
The fortified village (ksar) of Ait Benhaddou west of the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Back To Marrakech city
- Transportation (air conditioned vehicle)
- Professional multi languages speaker driver
- Professional multi languages speaker guide
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Entrance fees to historical cities and monuments