Fez To The Middle Atlas Mountains
While your guided tour you will be visiting the following places and others that are not listed below:
Ifran, Imouzegh, The Lake Aoua, The Cedre Forest (live a vivid experience with monkeys)…
The Middle Atlas range covers a vast area, lying just south of Fez and Meknes and running south towards Marrakech.
Often covered in thick forest, with oak and cedar prevalent in the north, it is home to lakes, and numerous Berber towns, many of which are little visited by tourists.
Back To Fes city
- Transportation (air conditioned vehicle)
- Professional multi languages speaker driver
- Professional multi languages speaker guide
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Entrance fees to historical cities and monuments