Fez to Casablanca
Today you will be touring the biggest city of Morocco and discovering what it has to offer;
It is a lively, vibrant and cosmopolitan city with many places to visit including the mosque Hassan II which is the largest mosque in the Maghreb, the third world and has the tallest minaret in the world.
It is as well Morocco’s largest city and its economic capital.
Discover the enchanting mixture of modern and traditional influences that shape the city while visiting the Central Market, the Habous District, the Royal Palace, and Mohammed V Square.
Back To Fes city
- Transportation (air conditioned vehicle)
- Professional multi languages speaker driver
- Professional multi languages speaker guide
TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Entrance fees to historical cities and monuments